Thursday, June 17, 2010

NILES, OH TO ERIE, PA


Niles, OH to Erie, PA
91.03 miles in 4 hrs 38 min
16 June 2010




Nice tailwind today. We flew with Rick pulling most of the way. He loves the flats being from northern Texas. My legs wern't too bad, but my body is really tired. Wrists and arms sore from getting beat up by the roads yesterday. Roads much better this this county.



Sometime Crossroads sets up a SAG stop at a store or ice cream shops. The riders can get extra treats there. We had two SAGs on this ride and at the first we had fruit to dip in chocolate. It is wonderful, except that I get it all over my face. Everyone has a great time teasing me about that.


Tracy (Crossroads owner) gets them to open early for
us each year.



Lovely young ladies to take care of our ice cream needs.
How about that!







No comments:

Post a Comment