Saturday, June 5, 2010

ST JOE TO CHILLICOTHE, MO




St Joe to Chillicothe, Mo
87.8 miles in 4 hr 54 min
4 Jun 2010
I am now officially on the Crossroads cross country tour with a great bunch of riders. I will be riding with them from here to Boston. I flew in yesterday from Denver and really excited. I am like a 13 year old on a great adventure. I love riding my bike in new places.
Today I rode most of the way with Harold Kamins (aka Harold the Hammer). He pulled me about 40 miles of the 58 after the first sag. A fantastic rider. Very steady and powerful. Has a daughter in medical school of whom he is obviously very proud. She is on her way to Africa to work in a clinic for a month.. He lives in CT and Steamboat, Co



Me Having Fun On The Bike in Missouri




A beautiful monument in a tiny town on the way into Chillicothe

Harold (the Hammer) on his beautiful Cervelo Soloist. Really enjoyed the day with him


No comments:

Post a Comment