Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ride With Crossroads 2010

Well, here I go again. I love cross country riding. I am not very good at blogging, but will try to get better. I rode with XC10 from Alb to Tuc. The pics are in reverse order, but so am I.

Here we are at Roy's new favorite bar in NM. What NM, hell I don't know) So what if the drive in window closed in 1998. It still is a great place for a SAG. By the way Roy is a hot rider, and a very nice guy.


On the way into Santa Fe, I see this hitch hiker. Turned out to be someone I knew. I just didn't know he had been convicted recently. I knew he was an unindited co-conspirator. Don't pick this man up unless you really know him. He is a real trip.




Here are two hot guys. Well at least the one on the right is. The other is a Dr. like me and we like to pretend. Both really great people though. Ok so I have the pics backward. I told you I am just getting used to the system agin!!

Last fall did the ride across France. (see earlier blogs) Now will be joining the Cross Roads Tour 2010 on thursday 3 Jun and riding with them from St Joe, Mo to Boston. I rode 2 days with them in New Mexico from Albuquerque to Las Vegas.

Now get to go to the finish with a great bunch of riders.
I rode the whole tour from LA to Boston in 2006 and from LA to St Joe in 2007. This ride will give me a chance to make the whole tour twice. It is really a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Another XC10 blog for me to drool over every day.

    RSRO (ride safely, ride often),
    Jim Lyle
    XC09

    ReplyDelete