Monday, September 20, 2010

WEST COAST TOUR SEP 2010

Crescent City to Eureka
87 miles
Sep 17, 2010
This was a long cloudy with about 30 miles of rain. I wasn't up to that much and got a bump (a ride in the van for the first 12 miles. So I got 75 miles of riding on my 69th birthday. I was happy with that. Total ascending for the day was 4500 ft and I did about 3800 hundred feet. Rain for the last 30 miles.


Typical route rap (review of next days' ride) with director Tom
reading off his little lap top.
Saw some beautiful swamps and in this one some ducks
who didn't want to have their picture taken

Tracy changes Ron's tire while he look on (helplessly?)


Nice herd of elk right by the road



The gang had a surprise for me at the last SAG




How about this victorian house that is now
an exclusive club in Eureka?






No comments:

Post a Comment