Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SYRACUSE, NY TO LITTLE FALLS, NY


Syracuse, NY to Little Falls, NY
80.25 miles in 4 hrs 10 min
21 June 2010

Boy! Another great day to ride with a mild tailwind. Not much climbing and the roads in NY are certainly better than the ones we had in Ohio. I was riding in Ohio with Rick the mechanic (he actually owns his own pharmacy store in Texas) and he was killing me on the rollers. I said to him "wait till Vermont and I'm going to get you on the long mountain climbs." He said, " "bring it on." How lucky can you be to argue about who is the better climber over a 1,500 mile bicycle ride. I am so blessed.

We went by the smallest chapel (so they say) in the US. 28.25 sq ft in size. You can rent it by the hour.

Finally, in Little Falls got to see my neice and her husband who live there. He is a dentist and she teaches math in the high school. They are great people. Their son Aron wants to be a military Doctor and is at a camp at the Naval Academy. (camp for high school students) I love the generation of my children and their peers.


The smallest Chapel in the US

We saw Jan at a stop sign. One strong lady


Colin from the UK. He is 72 and you can see is "packin" in his
shoulder holster


Would you believe it, A bird actually had the gaul
to hit Rick.

My neice's house in Little Falls. Really pretty


Got to have a nice dinner with Gretchen (my neice)
and her husband Alan












1 comment: